WVU Football Full Season Sta..
The West Virginia Mountaineers have a lot of hype stirring about them as they get set to kickoff their season. After facing toughest teams and weak teams West Virginia still on top. Final prediction Big 12 Champion? read more..
- West Virginia is the toughest team on Marshall’s schedule
- Mountaineers face the weakest team on their schedule at home vs James Madison University
- West Virginia will take on the Maryland Terrapins in what has become an annual contest.
- With Robert Griffin III no longer in the mix for Baylor, the rest of the Big 12 can breathe a sigh of relief.
- The first losable game on the schedule comes on Oct 6 at No. 15 Texas.
- Always a team willing to get in a shootout, the Texas Tech Red Raiders may get a bit more than they ask for when Geno Smith comes to their stadium.
- The Mountaineers take on an underrated No. 22 Kansas State team on Oct. 20 in what should be a matchup of two of the conference’s best teams to date.
- Casey Pachall (4) and No. 20 TCU come to Morgantown Nov 3 for a must-win game for West Virginia.
- The Mountaineers will face Mike Gundy’s No. 19 Oklahoma State team trying to bounce back from the loss of Brandon Weeden and Justin Blackmon.
- One of the best quarterback duels of the nation will occur in West Virginia’s home stadium on Nov 17. The No. 4 Oklahoma Sooners will come into Morgantown ready to air it out
- After a difficult stretch facing four-straight ranked teams, the Mountaineers get a break with a Nov 23 matchup against the Iowa State Cyclones.
- To close out the regular season, the now 10-1 Mountaineers will face the Kansas Jayhawks on Saturday, Dec 1
- Big 12 Championship